Cisco Wifi - Enterprise Grade Wireless
Suna Communication is a Surrey based approved installer of Cisco WiFi. Empower your business to go beyond the wireless standard with accelerated Wi-Fi deployments and secure access.
How we work
Mobility is now the norm and people everywhere expect to connect without wires. The explosion of tablets and smartphones has seen to that. Innovative organisations are using those devices to engage with their customers, transforming business models, and ensuring connectivity under even the most demanding circumstances.
Cisco are a leader in secure wireless network solutions, working with innovative leaders in retail, education, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare and government. Cisco wireless solutions are designed to deliver enterprise-class wireless for your small to medium-sized business, connecting you with your customers in a secure and easy-to-use manner.
Suna Communication Cisco Wifi Services:
- Cat5e and Cat6 data cabling for wireless networks
- Supply, installation and configuration of Cisco Enterprise Wireless Access Points (WAPS)
- Supply, installation and configuration of Cisco Meraki Wireless Access Points (WAPS)
- Visual inspection and live equipment wireless surveys
- Supply and installation of PoE+ network switches
- Network configuration and VLANS
- Supply of power injectors
- Wireless surveys for voice
- RF coverage and spectrum analysis
- RF modelling and simulations
- Replacement equipment
- Configuration and deployment
- Low cost service and maintenance agreements
“Suna Communications worked quickly and efficiently to achieve the cabling upgrade we had specified for the MV Marco Polo. From the supply of the initial kit, through to terminating and testing. Suna’s engineers were professional & courteous throughout. As the ship was at sea for part of the installation, it was very important that Suna’s engineers could work quietly around the passengers and crew alike causing minimum disruption. The day to day operation of our IT system was not affected at all and the whole changeover was completed without any hitches.”
CAPTAIN BEN DE HAAS – VICE-PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS – ORIENT LINES