Multi-mode & Single-mode fibre installations
Suna Communication is a Surrey based fibre optic cabling specialist offering single-mode and multi-mode fibre optic cabling services throughout Surrey, London, Kent, Hertfordshire, Hampshire and the South East.
How we work
We work with a wide range of customers and have built an excellent reputation over the last decade working within the Education, Local Government, Commercial and Construction sectors.
All fibre engineers are highly skilled and professional installers, each holding CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) cards and DBS (Formally CRB – Criminal Records Bureau) certificates to enable them to work within vulnerable environments including schools, hospitals and care homes.
Suna are approved installers of reputable fibre cabling and equipment manufacturers, which enables us to both ensure all staff training is maintained to the correct industry standards and as well as offer customers a full manufacturer backed 25 year systems warranty certificate in addition to our own 2 year workmanship warranty.
Fibre Cabling Services:
- Installation of OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 Multi-mode fibre links
- Installation of OS1, OS2 Single-mode fibre links
- Pre-terminated fibre solutions
- Blown fibre solutions
- Fibre backbone cabling
- Cab to cab fibre links
- Fibre fault finding
- Fibre terminating and testing
- Installation of ducting and general containment
- Supply of general equipment including mini-GBIC transceivers, fibre patch leads and media converters