IT for Education
Suna Communication has extensive experience supplying IT for education by supporting primary, secondary and further education establishments throughout Surrey and London.
How we work
With over a decade of experience delivering a broad range of IT services and equipment supplies, Suna has developed an excellent reputation for customer service and a detailed understanding for the needs and challenges of this sector.
Each customer has a dedicated account manager who works alongside the IT manager or bursar to ensure a single point of contact and an ongoing understanding of the operational needs and challenges of each site. The account manager is also responsible for managing bid pricing to help ensure the school benefits from competitive pricing across all areas of IT and audio visual.
IT for education is fundamental, and our objective is to understand your network and teaching requirements and deliver solutions that offer longevity and ROI by getting it right, first time.
Suna is proud of the reputation it has built in this sector and would be happy to provide site references upon request. All staff are DBS checked (Previously known as CRB) and CSCS card holders for Health and Safety.
- Data cabling for wireless networks
- New data cabling (Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a)
- Network add’s move and changes (Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6a)
- Laptop charging trolleys
- iPad charging trolleys
- IT infrastructure for new build sites (working direct or with the main contractor)
- Fibre network installations
- Supply and installation of SMART and touch screen interactive whiteboards
- Loan equipment for AV demonstrations
- Interactive whiteboard training
- Supply and installation of projectors
- Supply of network switches
- Supply of consumables for example, patch leads, AV cables and power cables)
- PC’s, Laptops and Handheld teaching devices
- Electrical works
- Network configuration and network fault finding
- VoIP Phone systems
- Data cabinet tidying
- Network testing and location verification and labeling
- IT for education
“SUNA have played an active role in the solution and design process for the cabling infrastructure at Glebelands. Their engineers are professional and have a “right first time” ethos which helps ensure minimal disruption to Teaching and Learning. Unforeseen on-site problems are brought to our attention with proposed solutions. SUNA have a good understanding of how a school works and when doing term time installations work flexibly around building usage and student movement. Deadlines and programmes have been adhered to in all their work. As a result of their active role SUNA has carried out work at a partner school with equal success.”
PAUL MORALEE – HEAD OF RESOURCES – GLEBELANDS SCHOOL