IT Services for Government
Suna Communication has extensive experience supporting local government locations throughout Surrey and is proud to be framework suppliers for voice and data for Wandsworth and Merton Borough Councils.
How we work
With over a decade of experience delivering a broad range of data and voice services and equipment supplies, Suna has developed internal processes to meet the operational and budgetary challenges faced within this sector.
Typically, government sites are appointed a dedicated account manager who works alongside the IT manager as a single point of contact. This staffing design enables Suna to gain a detailed understanding of the site(s) it will be supporting and any potential challenges or working restrictions. The account manager is also responsible for managing bespoke pricing to enable simple budget forecasting.
Suna is CHAS certified, all staff hold CSCS cards to meet Health and Safety requirements. In addition, all staff working onsite are DBS checked (Previously known as CRB).
Suna is proud of the reputation it has built in this sector and would be happy to provide site references upon request.
- Network add’s move and changes (Cat 5e, Cat 6 etc.)
- IT infrastructure for new build sites (working direct or with the main contractor)
- Fibre network installations (OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4 multimode fibre and OS1, OS2 singlemode fibre)
- Supply and installation of SMART and touch screen interactive whiteboards
- Loan equipment for AV demonstrations
- Supply and installation of projectors
- Supply of network switches
- Supply of consumables for example, patch leads, AV cables and power cables)
- Supply of PC’s, Laptops and Handheld devices
- Voice patching and fault finding
- Small electrical work and containment
- Network configuration and network fault finding
- VoIP Phone systems
- Data cabinet tidying
- Network testing and location verification and labeling
“Thanks for the efficient way in which Suna completed our structured cabling system. In many cases our staff were unaware that you were working in their areas. We felt confident in having a supplier who would respond quickly and effectively as well as backing up standards with a full guarantee.”
KELLY WATERS – IT DEPARTMENT – LONDON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY