How we work
We work with a wide range of customers and have built an excellent reputation over the last decade working within the Education, Local Government, Commercial and Construction sectors. Our experience scales from small projects including adds, moves and changes to existing networks to 3000 outlet projects for new build sites and refurbishments.
All data engineers are highly skilled and professional installers, each holding CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) cards and DBS (Formally CRB – Criminal Records Bureau) certificates to enable them to work within vulnerable environments including schools, hospitals and care homes.
Suna are approved installers of reputable Cat 6 data cabling brands and equipment manufacturers, which enables us to both ensure all staff training is maintained to the correct industry standards and as well as offer customers a full manufacturer backed 25 year systems warranty certificate in addition to our own 2 year workmanship warranty. Brands include HellermanTyton, Brand-Rex, Panduit, Excel and Quantum.
- Cat6 UTP
- Cat6 U/FTP
- Cat6 LSOH
- Cat6 PVC
- External use Cat6
- Armoured Cat6
- Cat6a data cabling (Shielded and unshielded solutions)Data cabling for wireless access points
- 3-compartment and other containment
- Data cabling for voice
- Data cabling for wireless networks
- Network testing
- Fault finding
- Network repairs
- Adds moves and changes
- Supply of general equipment including Cat6 patch leads (0.5m, 1m, 3m, 5m, 7m, 10m, 20m, Custom)
- Supply of network switches and routers
- Supply and installation of data cabinets