How we work
We work with a wide range of corporate, educational and government customers supporting IP phone systems and can offer data cabling systems for new phone system installations, ads moves and changes and network upgrades.
All data engineers are highly skilled and professional installers, each holding CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) cards and DBS (Formally CRB – Criminal Records Bureau) certificates to enable them to work within vulnerable environments including schools, hospitals and care homes.
Suna are approved installers of most reputable Cat5e data cabling brands and equipment manufacturers, which enables us to both ensure all staff training is maintained to the correct industry standards and as well as offer customers a full manufacturer backed 25 year systems warranty certificate in addition to our own 2 year workmanship warranty. Brands include HellermanTyton, Brand-Rex, Panduit, Excel and Quantum.
IP Phone Systems Cabling Services:
- Cat 5e data cabling (Shielded and unshielded solutions)
- Cat 6 data cabling (Shielded and unshielded solutions)
- Cat 6a data cabling (Shielded and unshielded solutions)
- Multi-core voice cable installations
- Adds moves and changes
- Patching services
- Network testing and fault finding
- Supply and installation of general equipment including patch leads
- Supply and installation of PoE and PoE+ network switches
- PBX configuration
- Handset supplies
- Supply and installation of data cabinets