Touchscreen for Business and Education
Suna Communication offer a full supply, installation, configuration and demonstration service for a wide range of touchscreen brands including SMART, iBoard, Hitachi, BenQ and Clevertouch used within teaching and commercial environments.
- SMART Board® 4055Interactive flat panel touchscreen
- SMART Board® 4065 Interactive flat panel touchscreen
- SMART Board 6055 55” LED interactive touchscreen and SMART notebook & Wordwall software
- i55 V+ LITE – 55″ interactive touchscreen with draft pen technology
- i65 V+ LITE – 65″ interactive touchscreen with draft pen technology
- i75 V+ LITE – 75″ interactive touchscreen with draft pen technology
- i84 V+ LITE – 84″ interactive touchscreen with draft pen technology
- Clevertouch Plus 42-84” touchscreen boards
- Hitachi 65” touchscreen interactive boards
- Wall brackets
- Mobile stands
- Mobile electronic stands
- and more…
Why Suna Communication:
We have a vast amount of experience supplying SMART and touchscreen boards into schools and colleges throughout Surrey, London and East Sussex and can arrange for site references on request or onsite product demonstrations for key stakeholder. As a supplier of multiple brands, Suna can offer competitive pricing and also benefit from bulk purchase discounts, which are then passed onto the end-user.
As part of our services, Suna can offer half and full day onsite training programs to help ensure knowledge transfer and user competency. Training has proven that establishments investing in touch screen technologies are far more likely to utilise the technological benefits and teaching tools and thus benefit from a more intuitive and richer delivery platform.
All AV engineers are highly skilled and professional installers, each holding CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) cards and DBS (Formally CRB – Criminal Records Bureau) certificates to enable them to work on building sites and vulnerable environments including schools, hospitals and care homes.