Suna Communication supply, install and maintain Panasonic, Cisco, Toshiba, Yealink and Draytek phone systems for small to medium size commercial application.
How we work:
As part of our services, we can assist at the planning and specification stage and arrange for product trials before company wide deployment.
We have a vast amount of experience supplying phone systems and supporting local government facilities as framework contractors.
All voice engineers are highly skilled and professional installers, each holding CSCS (Construction Skill Certification Scheme) cards and DBS (Formally CRB – Criminal Records Bureau) certificates to enable them to work on building sites and vulnerable environments including schools, hospitals and care homes.
- IP phone systems
- PBX and cloud based solutions
- IP and SIP handsets
- Conferencing phones
- Video conferencing facilities
- Voice cabling or Cat 5e and Cat 6 cabling
- Telephone accessories and Cat 5e cables
- PoE network switches and firewalls
- System support (IP/Analogue)
- and more…