Enterprise Grade Wireless
Suna Communication Cisco Wifi Services:
- Supply, installation and configuration of Cisco Enterprise Wireless Access Points (WAPS)
- Supply, installation and configuration of Cisco Meraki Wireless Access Points (WAPS)
- Visual inspection and live equipment wireless surveys
- Cat5e and Cat6 data cabling for wireless networks
- Supply and installation of PoE+ network switches
- Network configuration and VLANS
- Supply of power injectors
- Wireless surveys for voice
- RF coverage and spectrum analysis
- RF modelling and simulations
- Replacement equipment
- Configuration and deployment
- Low cost service and maintenance agreements
As we have in-house data cabling engineers, we are able to offer customers a full end-to-end wireless solution and remove the need to subcontract critical aspects of the project. This ensures all works are delivered on time and to a standard you should expect.
All projects are professionally managed from survey sage to completion. Our objective is to give the client one point of contact within Suna, who can offer both pre-project advise and deliver regular updates as projects progress.
On completion, all our data network installations are checked with the latest Fluke testing equipment and live wireless tests are made to ensure the correct coverage and quality of service.
As a CHAS (Construction Health and Safety) approved company, we ensure all current health and safety standards are met and operatives are able to work competently and safely at all times.