Live and Equipment Wireless Surveys
Suna Communication is a network infrastructure specialist and offers a range of fixed price support services to ensure your wireless network is correctly specified to ensure it is secure and meets the operational needs of your environment.
How we work
Often wireless networks are installed but there are a number of environmental and technical factors which may inhibit the performance of your wireless network. A wireless survey can identify these and assist with planning and performance.
Wireless Surveys and services:
- Live equipment wireless surveys to ensure accurate performance prior to investment using vendor equipment including brands such as Xirrus, Cisco, HP, Meraki and Ruckus. We find this approach to wireless surveying gives a realistic account of capability by taking into account vendor WLAN performance and technology. Each report details;
- Quantity of antennas/radios required to meet practical requirements
- Floor plans detailing expected coverage for 2.4 and 5Mhz
- Likely impact of additional services on the network such as VOIP or RTLS on the WLAN infrastructure
- Summary and recommendations
- Greenfield wireless surveys
- Post installation wireless surveys to check service continuity
- Cat 5e and Cat 6 Fluke cable testing to ensure links to AP’s are correctly installed
- RF coverage and spectrum analysis
- Vendor modelling and simulations
"Please accept my sincere thanks for all the hard work installing the data cabling links between the Cathedral floor and the Chapter House. I appreciated the way in which you evaluated our needs and recommended a system which would be maintenance free as well as fast and easy to expand. Working in this unique environment requires special care. You could be relied on to complete work effectively and on time. Our decision to appoint Suna was more than justified by the care and attention shown in the standards of service and work provided."
K J STONES - FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - ST PAUL’S CATHEDRAL
All projects are professionally managed from survey stage to completion. Our objective is to give the client one point of contact within Suna, who can offer both pre-project advice and deliver regular updates as projects progress.
On completion, all our data network installations are checked with the latest Fluke testing equipment using either single or multi-mode heads to ensure that your network infrastructure is operating at correct speeds and installed to industry guidelines. Full documentation of the test results can also be provided for your reference files and O&M manuals.
Health and Safety
Health and Safety is a priority for Suna Communication, and we work hard to ensure all current health and safety standards are met and operatives are able to work competently and safely at all times.